At Remedial we believe there is nothing more important that the floor beneath your feet. This is because, not only does a problem with your flooring have an impact on your productivity, it can pose serious health and/or safety problems to you, your staff and your customers.
There are many types of commercial and industrial flooring options available, including:
- Chemical-resistant epoxy mortar toppings for industrial laboratories, hospitals and science rooms;
- Non-slip floors for wet areas like the kitchen’s washing section or for high foot traffic areas such as bars;
- Impact-resistant coatings generally for industrial floors, warehouses and access ramps; and
- Hygienic floors that meet Australian standards.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN A FLOORING SOLUTION PARTNER?
There are multiple factors to consider when looking for the right flooring solutions provider.
- Do they take the time to understand the underlying problems before making recommendations?
- Can they provide multiple solutions or do they promote just one?
- Do they have experience in the application of floors for your industry?
- Do they understand your budgetary concerns?
A good place when considering your flooring solutions partner is whether they meet industrial standards, including:
- ISO 9001:2000 – an accreditation that proves the company can consistently deliver services and products that meet governing requirements and customer satisfaction;
- ISO 14001:2004 – proves the company operates with environmental care in mind;
- AS/NZS 4801:200 – proves that the company applies occupational health and safety measures; Australian Concrete Repair Association membership.